- How VGC will collect and handle a User’s personal information;
- The kinds of personal information that VGC will collect and store;
- The purpose for which VGC collect personal information.
- To contact the User in response to a query or feedback from the User or due to the information provided by the User;
- To enable VGC or an Associate of VGC to provide the User with information;
- To search and apply for volunteering positions or volunteering opportunities;
- For any other purpose at VGC’s sole discretion.
- The User’s name;
- The User’s contact details including telephone numbers, address and email address;
- The User’s age, employment details, and other private information;
- Any information the User enters into or provides to the Website.
Collecting the User’s Personal Information
VGC will not collect personal information about a User without that User’s consent and will only collect that personal information which a User voluntarily provides to VGC or makes available to VGC.
Protecting the User’s Personal Information
VGC will take all reasonable steps to protect the User’s personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access.
VGC will also destroy or de-identify any personal information which belongs to a User if that User requests that VGC do so.
Use of personal information for research purposes
VGC may use a User’s de-identified personal information for research purposes without obtaining the User’s consent.
Individuals Right of Access
A User can request to delete or amend any personal information stored by VGC or its Associates by contacting VGC. VGC will take all reasonable steps to allow a User to access the User’s personal information unless such access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of other individuals and other Users.