Support Coordination and Connection
Supporting Your NDIS Plan
Accessing your NDIS funding and transitioning to the Scheme is only half of the journey – the other half is about activating your plan and implementing the supports which meet your needs and preferences.
To do this most effectively, our Support Coordinators:
- Understand the sector: our Coordinators are people who themselves have lived experience of disability, including being NDIS Participants – so we understand the challenges, complexities and opportunities of the NDIS.
- Provide advice: we can support you if you require advice or recommendations regarding Plan Reviews, NDIS challenges, advocacy pathways, preparing for your first plan, or getting ready for a new plan.
- Are holistic and systemic: we can work with you to identify and address any broader barriers or challenges which might be in your life – such as, access to primary healthcare (GPs), housing or homelessness services, mental health services, advocacy and navigation supports, pro bono legal advice, and access to specialised community transport.
- Focus on mainstream integration: we believe that all people have the right to access mainstream services without having to use funding. Therefore before your NDIS Plan is used, we ensure that you are connected with the ‘every day’ services to which you are entitled, and which will make your NDIS-funded services more effective.
- Adapt our approach based on your specific circumstances: we don’t try to fit you into a mould. We meet where and when is most convenient for you, we use Assistive Technology to support you to access our services, and we ensure that you direct the work we undertake.
To Book This Service
To enquire about our Support Coordination and Connection service, please contact Simon Nugus on (07)5526 0688 or 0438 486 637 or send us an enquiry here